Dina Readinger helps Executive Women find their confidence with a new, thought-provoking, signature leadership development program. I help women find, frame and formulate good decisions, take accountable strategic action steps, solving business-critical issues, and getting the results they want and deserve. I want to shift the focus from individuals to organizations, assisting senior leaders with an out-of-the-box leadership development program that answers real-world issues that cause individuals to become "stuck" or paralyzed for the next best steps. This program creates a meaningful impact for organizations by developing confident individuals with a system for best decisions and optimizing teams. Diversity Diagnostic Leadership Systems ignites the careers of those who desire new opportunities by developing a new critical thinking process and fearlessness for asking for what they need and want.
Creating Strong Confident Women Leaders
Hear From Alyssa Huffman Why She Chose Diversity Diagnostic Leadership Systems
- What is your biggest challenge as a leader, and why is it so challenging?
- How did you overcome your internal dialogue?
- How difficult is it when you are not being heard, which could be valuable, and others could be learning from your input?
- Can you speak to that a little bit about how do you gain trust from people? How do you make that shift?
- Tell me about your experience going through the Diversity Diagnostic Leadership System thinking process and maybe share what brought you to join this group?
- How did it specifically change you? What was that spark or was there a spark that you walked away with when we were done?
- What would you say to somebody who's considering working with the diagnostic leadership system in place?
Are you ready to make a change? Book a call at your convenience.
Please fill in the form and click on send.