Writing blog articles is easier when you follow a plan. This is a simple guide for getting started.
Introduction: What should the audience understand? Include the most important information you want to share. Add keywords to this section.
Body: Tell your story in a logical order. Steps and lists are easy to read.
Conclusion: Wrap up your content with a brief statement that leaves a lasting impression.
You can add links to additional resources.
Headline: Create a title that includes clear and catchy keywords based on the content you have written. The first 3-5 words should contain keyword(s).
Title Generator: https://www.title-generator.com/
- Make a list of relevant topics
- Why did you choose your career?
- How does your product/service benefits others?
- Client success stories
- Personal stories
- Recent and upcoming events
- Discoveries in your business journey
- News that reflects the benefits of your business
- Inspirations that you would like to share
- Popular content in social media
- New products and technology
- References to past blogs
- Product reviews